Monday, August 1, 2011

This Little Piggy...

So I got a new pet. Not another dog or cat, I've got plenty of those. I went with something a little more out of the norm...I got a pot bellied pig. Now I've had one before and absolutely loved her, good ole Priscilla Presley, rest her soul in peace.

So here is a picture of the new little oinker...

(she looks absolutely huge here, but in actuality she is only like 10 pounds)

Now I ask your help in naming her. I am at a loss. A friend of mine posted a pic and a little bio on her blog as well and is collecting name suggestions there as well. The only real theme I have in giving my pets a name, is that 9 times out of 10 I name them after a celebrity (the only exceptions to this rule is when I have rescued or adopted a pre-named animal). So offer up your suggestions folks! Leave them as a comment here, text me, email me, whatev. I don't know if you want to take her personality into consideration with your suggestions but I will tell you she has got a major attitude going on, she thinks she rules the roost...A roost that contains an English Bulldog whom she thinks is her BFF already. She spends her days following him around and trying to jump on his back (don't ask me why). As well as a German Shepherd, and some miscellaneous cats. She is also lovey when she is in the mood and even allowed me to paint her hooves hot pink (which looks quite cute and oh so feminine, I might add). So there ya go, start naming away!

2 comments:

  1. I still vote for latifa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Murphy Brown- She's sassy and in charge.

    ReplyDelete