Friday, December 10, 2010

Rockin With The Rythmn Of The Rain (and the Judds)


So last night I had a blast and a half, and a music dream came true...I went to see The Judds: The Last Encore. We all know I am a big Wynonna fan. (If you need a background on this, click here to check out a previous post about her and a highlight moment in my life.) Back to the concert... Say what you may, but it was delightful! They played for close to three hours and sang almost all of their hits. I will just say that Wynonna was as powerful and amazing as ever. Her mom on the other hand is a bit of a different story. Bless her red head, but I think that most of her parts are now plastic and I am pretty sure she has lost her mind! I think you will be able to see what I mean in the follow pictures...

Case in point...Here is Naomi trying not to fall off of her seat and/or expose her 'goodies' to the crowd (Wynonna did point out that she was glad to see that she was wearing her Spanx with the dress):
(I would like to also note that the salmon colored drapery she is wearing was more like a cape attached to shiny bracelets. As Wynonna said, "If it's not one thing, it's your mother!")

I was a bit excited to be there, can you tell?...

Blown away and amazed during intermission...

It was so bloody much fun. I wish you all could've been there. So next time Wy comes to town, are you in?...

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I love concerts. It looks like you had such a blast ShAmU. And um, yeah, that old lady looks crazy...although most old people are.

    ReplyDelete