Thursday, September 8, 2011

Green Bay Wilson Phillips Delight

Tonight was a big night...

The NFL started it's season with a huge game...Packers vs Saints. I have been waiting for this moment since the closing second of the Superbowl last year. I love football. Probably more than I should. It is the highlight of my Fall and Winter. It's off to a beautiful start with the Packers win tonight! I feel that this season is going to be full of underdogs coming out of nowhere and stunning all of the critics...(lets just hope that my Titans can be one of those surprising shining stars)

And the other delight of the night was the little trip we took to the State Fair to see the one, the only, wait for it...Wilson Phillips! Yeah, I know you are all writhing in jealousy. It was a total blast from the past, even more so than expected. The night should have been called "A Tribute To Our Parents and Fleetwood Mac." Don't get me wrong, I still loved it, but I just thought we might hear some of the classics of Wilson Phillips rather than the greatest hits of the Beach Boys, the Mamas and the Papas, and Stevie Nicks. Nevertheless it was some good times...


vaChynna Phillips, Wendy Wilson, and Carnie...

No comments:

Post a Comment