Thursday, December 22, 2011

Zapping South of the Border...

 I HATE to shave. Absolutely hate it. So I wax a lot. I don't care for that much either, but it does a better job for longer. So awhile back I bought a Groupon for laser hair removal and have loved it. And now I buy them whenever they come up and plan to zap every hair producing part of my body.

Today was one I was somewhat anxious about...I was going South of the border if you will...the 'Australian Outback' and the lower legs were getting done. And guess what...it was not bad at all. It was a total breeze! The back of my neck is more painful zap for zap compared to what I had done today...


Here are my two new besties that preformed the 'procedure'...Success! And yes please I am rockin' the MooMoo as it is Friday and I was all about being comfortable. I also have on a new pair of boots that are the greatest things ever!

It's an early Christmas miracle on 69th Street that I lived to tell about this. And I would like to give a special shout-out thank you to all you who have been so kind and concerned and sent your well wishes to Nicole. She really appreciates all of the support...as well as a special thanks to Dr. Nic for the Lidocaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment