Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dancing Be Done


So Dancing With The Stars had its finale tonight and who guessed it?...Yeppers, that would be me. I guessed the final three at about week three. As much as I wanted my godmother Gladys to be crowned the winner, I sadly knew it wasn't in the cards for her. And still, even more sadly, or even shall we say pathetically, it didn't stop me from hoping for a shocking turn of events tonight that there had been a write-in campaign and Gladys was the winner...

Nopers. Didn't happen. Damn!

But there is always hope that she will be nominated to be one of the 'All-Stars' that gets to come back for next seasons top notch show. One can hope...

But as a fan of the Green Bay Packers and hot black men, I must say, well done Donald, well done! Congratulations on the win.

And Gladys, here is to hope for the All-Star write in spot for next season!...


No comments:

Post a Comment