Friday, June 1, 2012

969

Today was the last day of school, and I got the ride of a lifetime...



Yep, that is right, I got a ride on the ole 69er!

My friend Mary, who just happens to be my bus driver surprised me and traded in our bus for this gem, for our last day of school. There aren't words to say how this thrilled me!

It doesn't get any better than this. And it they don't get better than Mary. She seriously is the sweetest woman in the world. I am so lucky to call her my friend. I mean how many would go well out of their way and to a lot of work, to fulfill this kind of warped dream of their demented friend?! But I will just say that good times like this were had all school year long...it rarely felt like work. It was kicks and giggles every day...literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment