Sunday, February 28, 2010

Single Guys/Single Ladies


So today in Sunday School I was teaching my kids about the afterlife and the three degrees of glory. I explained that in the highest degree of glory, the Celestial Kingdom, it is divided into three areas. One for married couples, the other two for single men and single women. So I went on with the lesson, and as we were talking I asked them if we were to be judged today, where do they think they would go. One of my cute boys raises his hand and says, "Well, I guess I'd be with the single guys." It struck me funny. An innocent and honest answer.

As I later thought to myself as to where I'd go if I were to be judged today, I pray it would be to the Celestial Kingdom. And then I began to laugh thinking that I would be with the 'single ladies' at which time Beyonce popped into my mind. Guess it's my new theme song for this life and the next!

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey...I have to tell you that this is one edit funny, yet....inspirational blog! I love it! I also want you to know that I am now a follower of the fabulous single lady!!! So I am ready to laugh my edit off!! CHEERS!!!

    ReplyDelete