Saturday, May 8, 2010

SugarLand



Amazing! Simply amazing!

I've always been a Sugarland fan. Now I am even more so. The show was one of the best I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of shows! Jennifer Nettles has one of the most unique and versatile voices. I don't know if there is any genre she couldn't sing and be successful at. She did a little medley that included everything from Beyonce's 'Single Ladies', to the Jackson 5, to James Taylor's 'Sweet Caroline." Unbelievable.




And they are humble and kind to boot!...






They autographed a guitar and gave it to a young girl in the audience. Then a while later Jennifer Nettles spray painted a flag with the word 'Love' on it, and gave it to a little boy to walk around the arena, and allowed him to keep it.

My vote is that they are good folk!

So if you ever get the chance to see them in concert...GO! And if you are looking for a good cd to purchase, any of theirs would be a good choice. (Well, I will be honest and say that I was not a huge fan of their Christmas cd. But other than that, you couldn't go wrong) I can't wait til October when their new cd comes out...

No comments:

Post a Comment