Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Kenny!

As you have seen in previous posts, I really enjoy celebrating birthdays. I think it is important. It is important to let someone know that they are loved and to tell them "I am so happy you were born." I also think that it is very important to take every chance you get to celebrate.

Tonight the celebration was in honor of my future husband (he doesn't know this quite yet) Kenny Rogers. What a dream boat, huh?! Though he has been the victim of a very tragic face lift and may or may not have been tucked and plucked a bit tighter than my last Thanksgiving Day turkey...none of that matters to me...he is still a sexy beast in my eyes!

And so here is to you, Mr. Ruben James...the Long Arm Of The Law...The Gambler himself...

We had a little birthday party for Kenny at Famous Dave's BBQ. It was delightful. Yes, there are only me and three friends in the above picture, but when we were being seated I asked for a table for five because I felt it important for Kenny (he couldn't make it to the festivities so his greatest hits record filled in for him) to have his own seat.

Our waitress was so funny, she even brought him his very own birthday dessert...
(Here he is enjoying every minute of his ice cream...)

Here is to 70 more good years!...

No comments:

Post a Comment