Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weekend Update

So I use this blog as much as a journal. I figure it will come in handy when I completely lose my mind and can't remember a thing (I fear that day is will be here sooner rather than later), though it is only half lost at the moment. So for my future reference, here is the recap of my weekend...

On Saturday it was off to Wendover to see Jo Dee Messina:
(She is SUPER talented. So under-rated.
The girl can sing! And she is funny to boot.)

Peggy, Sister Wang, Jenny From The Block, and Myself
(In this photo we are lookin' for a bus and a buffet...
Sad, I know)

I thought it was a pretty sight...
(it just might be me, but I think the cloud
in the center looks like a heart. No?!)

Then there was the lovely lunch date with my bro....
(We went to a Thai place called Ekamai.
They have the BEST green curry
and basil chicken!)

For dessert...
We went to a place called Bruges for
a little treat...and oh wow!
These waffles are DELIGHTFUL
All of the recipes and things like
the chocolate are imported from Belgium.
It might cost a million dollars for the
delectable delight, but so close to worth it...

As I finish writing this, I realize that I should've just entitled this my food blog. No wonder I am having to switch to spandex and elastic waist bands in every piece of clothing I own! When I am the star of the Biggest Loser, I can just look back at entries like these and it will explain it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment