Friday, August 27, 2010

MooMoo Friday

So I instated a grand tradition today...I hereby declare this Friday and every Friday to follow: "MooMoo Friday"

I believe this type of clothing is one of the greatest creations ever made. (maybe not in the fashion industry but for sure in the comfort department) As I was deciding upon which one to buy, the thought came to me 'go big or go home' so I went with a 4X. I did such a thing for a few reasons...

1. Room to grow
2. I look somewhat small compared to to it
3. It is one of the few pieces of clothing I currently own that I still have room in

Here is the gem in all of it's large-and-in-charge glory:

No need to be jealous, you too can get your very own at the local K-Mart. So run out and buy yourself one and join in the comfort and fun of MooMoo Friday. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Your posts alway brighten my day. I so want one! Miss your comments in RS

    ReplyDelete