Thursday, May 26, 2011

Apprentice/Dancing

This week reality television REALLY disappointed me...

The first disappointment/infuriation came Sunday night on the season finale of Celebrity Apprentice. The crazy comb-over known as Trump picked John Rich over my personal favorite Marlee Matlin. How could this be you might ask...sadly I do not have an answer for you as I'm still trying to come to terms with it myself.

Marlee Matlin just seems like a class act. There is something about her that is so endearing. It was actually her participation on Dancing With The Stars that really got me into that show. Which leads me to disappointment number two...

Kirstie Alley not winning Dancing With The Stars. This woman was a wonder on the show! She started out large but then took charge. For a 60 year old, this woman has got some pep and pizazz! (All I can say is damn you Hines Ward for stealing the mirror ball trophy this year, as well as my Titans shot for Superbowl contention!!! )

So today I had my day of mourning...



I dressed all in black and accessorized with a sign language "I love you" pin in honor of Marlee and my black and white star scarf in honor of Kirstie


Tomorrow I shall move forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment