Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Bea!

Today is also Bea Arthur's birthday. As true to fashion, we dressed up in her honor...


I went as 'Broadway Bea'...



Here was my inspiration:



Stephanie as 'Casual Bea'...




Two years ago when Bea Arthur died, we threw a Wake/Birthday Party for her. We dressed up as senior citizens and went all out for her including a cake with candles. I took my Golden Girl dvds to work and they played throughout the day. We had a blast.

And guess what...Bea came to her Wake/Birthday Party! How could this be you might ask? Just take a gander at this picture:


Yep, there she is in the background. And nope, it was not planned or timed. The girl taking the picture could not have timed that if she tried. It was Bea making her presence known and letting us know that she was enjoying the festivities right along with us! A golden-paranormal-encounter! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment