Thursday, April 8, 2010

Springing Into Spring In My Toms



So today finally felt like Spring. The sun was shining. The weather was warm. There was no snow
(as there was through ALL of Spring Break)! It was beautiful. It was Toms weather. Now I must say that I can, and do, wear my Toms shoes in all sorts of weather. But lets be honest, they are not much fun when they get wet. They are more enjoyable to sport in warm-weather.

My whole family has them. Ted bought us all a pair for Christmas, and after that I was hooked. My favorite pair is my peace sign pair. Here is our last all together family photo in our Toms (yes, Elder Harton is in his missionary shoes as this was taken right before the infamous drop-off at the MTC.) (*And Paige, this is the pic he said to post for your enjoyment, and the other one I told you about is on the post about the MTC...*)

Toms are wonderful, and I love them. And they do some good in the world...it's what they call a "1 for 1 Program." For every pair you purchase, a pair will be sent to a child in need. That is awesome, and you know it!

Go check em out, and buy yourself a pair. It will make you feel all Spring-like, and it might even put an extra little spring in your step, knowing you've helped a needy child...

Tomsshoes.com



1 comment:

  1. oh toms. never wear them hiking either. just trust me. sweat, dirt, and toms are not meant to be. oh elder harton. always thinking of great pictures. miss him like crazy. GREAT celebrating idea for him by wearing toms on his big day! i should've worn mine that day too...

    ReplyDelete