Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sister-Sister

Night before last, we went to dinner with my sister and her two adorable little girls. What a joy. It was so wonderful to see her again. Her girls are so stinkin' cute. It was a hoot to see them 'enjoy and experience' their food. A little macaroni to eat, a little for the floor. As for the applesauce, it was a good idea to use a knife to eat it, and it also made it so convenient for sharing it. I hope that there will be many more times just like it.

It was a night that brought such joy to my heart. I've missed her so much. I pray that we will be able to reconnect and do all the things that sisters do.

Something Ive felt so strongly lately, is how important family is. It's what matters. It's one of the few things that are eternal.

And so my advice on this family thing is make the most of each day and love em while you've got em...

No comments:

Post a Comment