Monday, March 22, 2010

Tinkle, Tinkle, Little Tan...

So I went and got myself a spray tan on Saturday. I have done it before. Spray tanning is what I have decided to turn to after hearing all of the studies on using tanning beds. (they increase your chance of melanoma by 75%... Scary!)

So anyway, the process is simple and short. You're totally done in less than 10 minutes. So I was in and out and back on my way in no time. I was running a lot of errands and was busy all day. At no time did I stop and look at the results.

Fast forward to Sunday morning as I am getting ready for Church...

I put on my dress and look down at my leg as I'm stepping into my shoes. What do my eyes behold? A big streak! And not just any streak!...it looks as though I had an accident. The only way to describe this excessively dark, out of place, streak of bronzer, is to say that it looks like I got laughing too hard, and peed a little tanning bronzer down my leg. So not sexy, to say the least.

Moral of the story...well, there is no moral come to think of it. I just thought I'd share this so if and when it happens to you, you know that you're not alone. It's happened to the best of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment