Sunday, March 7, 2010

Temple Day




Yesterday was a wonderful day. Colton went through the Temple.


As I watched him walk through the front doors of that amazing House, I thought to myself, he is about to be changed for good. He won't be the same person when he walks out those doors. The steps he took, took him closer to Heaven. Incredible. What a gift.

What a blessing it was to be there with him. What an honor. I got to be his faux-mom for the afternoon. Though a sweet man (who probably had glaucoma, well at least I pray he had faultering eyesight, and I don't really look 50) thought I was really his mom. As I sat in the waiting room, I met some sweet ladies. Sister Hall and I became new BFFs! Chatting with her, the time passed quickly. Then it was time to go. Off he went into a new major adventure. As I looked at him, I was so proud. So proud to call him my brother. And so proud of the choice he has made to go on a mission. I love him more than a fat kid loves cookies, or should I say more than I love Thin Mints and Peeps...And thats A LOT!

To the people of Sweden: Look out! Here comes Elder Ted. You are some lucky people. Take good care of my brother while you've got him. Love, his sister

Oh great! Here I am boobing just writing this blog. The 21st is going to be bad, and the 24th even worse! I better get this 'eye sweating' thing under control, ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment