Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thank God For Kids


Today I am thankful for children. For their innocence. For the way they love purely and freely, seeing the best in everyone and everything. I am thankful for the hands that are sticky and covered in Jello, that grasp mine for security. I am thankful for the moment the sleepy child falls asleep on my lap. I am thankful for the big blue eyes that are full of mischief, and the way they light up when I walk in the room. I am thankful for the daily lessons I receive about what real charity is, from those who know it best. It is the little things like this, that help us more clearly see why God has commanded us to be as little children. Pure and innocent. Teachable and trusting. Full of love. 'And a little child shall lead them...'

No comments:

Post a Comment