Friday, June 25, 2010

"Arise" and get this cd!...


Heartbound consists of some of the most incredible women I have ever had the chance to meet. True story. No doubt about it. Just being in their presence makes you want to do and be better, in hopes that you might become a bit more like them. Their music is...well there just aren't words to describe the way their powerful testimonies fill the lyrics and melodies. Their songs are full of faith and hope, and are sure to touch your soul.

So, they have a new cd! This thrills me beyond belief! And so I say to you, go out and get your copy TODAY. There is a special pre-sale offer good from now until July 15th. What does this mean for you, you might ask...well I will tell you...it means that you will get a cd that promises to be fabulous, autographed and delivered to your door, for only $11.95! That's right, $11.95! I will stop the typing now so you can go order your copy...

heartboundmusic.com

(I learned an awesome little trick called, 'hyperlinking.' That is what the little gem above this is. Just click on the heartboundmusic.com link above, and it will magically take you to the place where with one click you can get your cd ordered! Amazing I know...)

7 comments:

  1. When somе οne seаrches for hіs eѕsential thing, thus he/she wishes
    to bе avаіlable that in ԁetаil, thuѕ that
    thіng iѕ maіntained over here.
    just click the up coming internet site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality сontent iѕ the crucial to be a focus for the vіsitoгѕ to paу а νisit the sitе, that's what this website is providing. www.tinnitus411.com
    my page :: www.tinnitus411.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. To start earning money with your blog, initially use Google Adsense but gradually as your traffic increases, keep adding more
    and more money making programs to your site.

    Also visit my site http://www.programaformacionintegral.cl/
    Also see my page :: sub.host22.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the vаluablе infοгmation you pгoviԁe in youг
    articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quіte ceгtain ӏ'll learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! click the next website page

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious to find οut ωhat blog рlatform you're working with? I'm having some minor security problems ωith my latest blοg anԁ I ωould like to finԁ something more safеguагdеd.
    Dο you have any suggestions? http://www.tinnitus411.com/remedy-for-ringing-in-the-ears/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaa, itѕ nice discusѕion about this piece of wгіting
    herе at this webpage, Ι hаve read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this plаce.

    symptoms of panic disorder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Therе's definately a lot to learn about this issue. I love all of the points you've made.

    simply click

    ReplyDelete