Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tammy Faye Bakker...


So I decided to try out some new mascara today. Bad idea. Though, it seemed like a good idea at the time (I know, I know, how many times have you heard me utter the words, 'It sounded like a good idea at the time!').

Some of what enticed me to this new product was the increased volume it would provide for my lashes. Little did I know, that it would clump them together and make it look like pencil leads poking out of my eye lids...

Another thing that drew me in was the collagen claim. I mean come on, collagen is what helps us stay looking young, right?! Well little did I know again, that by collagen they meant that it would cause the black to rub off your eyelashes and onto your lower lid creating black circles that look like you haven't slept in 6 months or that you went a couple rounds in the ring with Mike Tyson...oh wait, let's go with Muhammad Ali, being that I don't have a bite taken out of my ear.

Anyway, I don't recommend this product. It is a recipe for disaster and will leave you looking like Tammy Faye Bakker as she cried saying that she didn't know that her and the husband had embezzled all that money from their Joy For Jesus Network... As for me, I am going to stick with my ole' go-to 'Max Factor 2000-Calorie' mascara (I know, how fitting that a fat girl goes high calorie even with her makeup. But it is a gem. Don't judge.)...




Here is a picture
someone snapped
of me
tonight.


Yeah, I was on

Larry King Live.

Please don't tell me
you missed it...

1 comment: