Thursday, June 17, 2010

Idaho Falls, Idaho Smalls

I went to Idaho Falls yesterday. In my mind I had thought it would be something comparable to like lets say Niagra Falls. I've been to Niagara Falls before, and it is incomprehensibly huge and amazing. Idaho Falls...not so much.
Here it is...what do you think?...
But, I will say that I did have an incredibly good idea come to me as I stood there looking at this scene (it includes putting to use, and what I believe to be very good use, the blue plastic 50 gallon drum we have in the garage for food storage)...since it is now illegal to go down Niagara Falls in a barrel (a little something that I've always waned to do), I could go down this bad boy in a barrel (or my trusty 50 gallon drum) and I would have a much better chance of making it out alive! Not to mention, I have not heard nor were there any signs around the area stating that it would be illegal to ride in a barrel in this little body of water. Note to self: Add as #618 on your Bucket List.

Who wants to come with?!?...

No comments:

Post a Comment