Saturday, June 5, 2010

Free Donut Day


You gotta love Krispy Kreme. It is a must. I believe that it is a rule, maybe even a law, written in the FGOA (Fat Girls Of America) Handbook, that you must attend any event in which donuts are a part. Friday was 'Free Donut Day' at the local Krispy Kreme. I attended being that I am a proud card-holding member of the FGOA, and I wouldn't want to break the law! And to stay in even better standing, I came home with an extra dozen...that's right, a dozen that made it home safely and un-eaten...shocking, I know. Anyway...

All I will say is that it was well worth the drive to Layton (don't judge me because I drove that far) to participate in the festivities. The deep-fat-fried-glazed-goodness was worth every mile.
(Please note the black theme...it was the wake for Rue.
I believe Krispy Kremes were a favorite of her's...)


**And as a heads up for all of you who love the Krispy Kreme, they are having a promotion that goes til Father's Day I believe, that if you bring in an ugly tie (any tie for that matter) you will receive a dozen glazed donuts for free!**



No comments:

Post a Comment