Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day



To get you in the spirit of the 4th of July...
Here is a little video I made with a song I really enjoy, entitled
"We Are America" by my dear friends Heartbound.
I hope you enjoy...

As for me and my plans this lovely 4th of July, I am sitting here enjoying my day, lovin' the Lord and the Land of the Free...

For your viewing pleasure, here is a little pic of me and Mr.MeatBall enjoying Independence Day. Nothing says America like hot dogs (it is his Halloween costume that I bought him, and unfortunately he isn't too fond of it, yet in this picture it looks like he is smiling and loving it...). Even though you can't see it, I am sporting my red, white, and navy blue Atlanta Braves jersey (it is the home of the Brave, right?!)

Happy Independence Day
~~~
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment