Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sally

Sally, I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you today. I can't believe it's been 4 years...

The other day, I got the best compliment ever--one of the ladies in the ward asked what calling I had now, and I told her I was still the Sunday School teacher...and then she compared me to you.
I was humbled and honored. It made me cry.

So thank you. Thank you for teaching our class, though we wern't the easiest to teach. Thank you for always sharing your powerful testimony with us. It was you, that kept me coming to Church each Sunday.

I think of you often and thank God for allowing our paths to cross. I thank Him for knowing you. As I told you shortly before you passed...because I knew you, I have been changed for good.
So I will keep teaching, and do my best and try my hardest to live up to the compliment I was given. If I can be half the teacher you were, I will consider myself successful...

No comments:

Post a Comment