Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sir Paul

Since I can remember I have been in love with old-man-musicians. Cases in point: Kenny Rogers, Don Henley, and Sir Paul McCartney. And ever since I can remember this love fest, I can also remember praying that the Beatles would have a reunion tour...

Well tonight, the seeing the Beatles dream came 1/4 of the way true (and I must add that it is most certainly the best looking quarter). Here is what I got to feast my eyes upon and listen to for 21/2 hours or so:
Yeah, that's right...Paul McCartney.

Hands down it is the best show I have ever been to. And trust me, I have been to a lot of concerts in my day. I've seen Elton John and Billy Joel, Cher, The Eagles (sorry Don, will you still love me?), Tina Turner (sorry birth mom, will you still love me?), Garth Brooks, some of the greats...The list could go on and on. For the longest time, Tina topped that list. But tonight that changed. My lover Paul rocked non-stop for a good 21/2 hours and was incredible! AMAZING.

So I have only two words to you Paul, love of my life...MARRY ME!

Here is a little bonus pic. He is playing a ukulele that was from the personal collection of George Harrison that he gave to Paul as a gift:

SO COOL!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry my darling daughter.....I saw him before you did, 27 years ago to be exact!! I'm really sad to tell you but you are a day late and a dollar short on this one : ) I was sporting the Rubber Soul album when I was 8 years old...beat that!!

    ~Mommycakes~

    ReplyDelete