Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Lorrie!

Happy Birthday Lorrie Lorrie Lorrie! Thank you for teaching me 'how to be like Jesus.' You inspire me with the unconditional love you give to everyone and with your eternally positive attitude. Thank you for being my friend and for showing me how to enjoy the simple things in life...

I chose this picture of her with Jo Dee Messina, because it
was very possibly one of the most humorous nights of my life.
We took her to Wendover to see the concert. She loved
every minute of it. But the over-the-top, could barely contain her
excitement was when Jo Dee sang "I Be Alright",
which is a Heartbound song!
(Now yes, I know the actual title is "I'm Alright" and Jo Dee is
the original artist on the song.
But there was NO, I repeat NO convincing
her of that fact.)
To her, it was a Heartbound song,
and she proceeded to tell me after the concert,
"Yeah, Jo Dee, her did a good job,
but I like the way that Heartbound sing it better."
Oh how I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment