Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rain and Jesus...


Today there was a brief little rain, thunder, and lightening episode...

It made me think about how much I love the rain. I love the smell. I love to dance in it. I love to watch it roll down my window. I love the way that it just kind of cleanses everything. I love the way it makes everything shine...

Somehow my thoughts turned to the Living Water. Jesus. He is like the rain. Through Him, we too are able to become clean. His atonement provides us with baptism and the Sacrament, in which we are cleansed. And when our souls ache and the tears begin to fall, it is He who helps dry them. It is this same source that allows us to shine. Through the power of His atonement and the purifying power that comes along with it, we are refined and that light begins to burn brighter and brighter within us until we radiate and shine...

And that light that we radiate, it has a ripple effect, just like a raindrop as it touches a puddle...
Spread His light and love wherever you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment